2 day Workshop – October 17/18 – 2020
For photographers at any level…
* Fantastic processing techniques
* Specific creative shoots
* Professional WPA Photo guides.
* Your images come first!
WHERE WILL IT BE BASED?
We are based at Michaels Camera Store, Melbourne city.
Please check with Julia before booking accommodation.
This two day workshop will help photographers of all levels. We offer processing workshops and short shoots covering creative techniques – we will challenge your skills. Plus we delve into using your images.
WHAT ARE OUR WORKSHOPS ABOUT?
They are different to our tours in that we are often based at one stunning location. This offers you quality time, plus it allows us to offer more workshops – both in the field and indoors including processing and creative facets to improving your photography.
Here are the key points why you should join a WPA workshop:
1. We limit the group size to 5-8 per tutor. This offers you personal assistants and the chance to do more ONE ON ONE work with one of the world’s leading photo tutors.
2. We help everyone from novice to a seasoned enthusiast.
3. Your imagery comes first – not the tutors!
4. We set challenges and offer fun concepts to help you understand photography better and to help you reach your creative goals.
WHAT TO BRING?
For the photography shoots, bring all of your gear and a tripod. We will have opportunities to shoot everything from the smallest insect to great landscapes and some nature. A computer/laptop is desirable for optimising your processing workshops, BUT it is not essential. Contact Darran for more help – email@example.com
YOUR ITINERARY TO ADVENTURE….
DAYs 1 & 2 – Melbourne
The goal of this workship is to offer you photographic challenges, help with great techniques and process results that are beyond your current creative abilities. We start at 9am on the first day and finish at 4pm. Both days include shoots and processing with two WPA professional photo tutors.
More specific details will be offered about a month before the event in the final itinerary. We will also optimise your value during the two days to suit weather.
No meals or transport is included for this event.
Itinerary and price is subject to change.
This event is based on a minimum of 6 with two tutors.