LADY ELLIOT ISLAND
Photo Workshop – November 23/27 – 2020
Book before August 1 to receive a $500 early bird discount.
* Targeting stunning birds.
* Great landscapes.
* Beautiful nature.
* Top creative shoots.
* Professional WPA Photo guide – your images come first!
* All accommodation.
* Most Meals as per itinerary.
* Flights Hervey Bay-Lady Elliot-Hervey Bay.
LADY ELLIOT ISLAND
This is one of the Leal family’s favourite places on earth and it just happens to be in their own back yard. (So to speak…) We base ourselves at the islands resort. This is the perfect location to target – The Great Barrier Reef, thousands of nesting birds, sea turtles, shoots are only limited to your imagination. We photograph a very wide range of subjects from wildlife to macro and stunning creative images.
Most importantly, your professional photo guides can spend quality time helping you to improve and help you to understand key points like visualisation and processing.
We include 5 nights accommodation at Lady Elliot Island Resort – world class photo tuition, plus all meals as per itinerary and return flights Hervey Bay – Lady Elliot – Hervey Bay. We limit the group size to 6/7 photographers per tutor. This will offer you personalised assistance in the field! We do not include transport to and from Hervey Bay.
You can fly into Hervey Bay directly from Brisbane or Sydney and other locations by connecting flights. You just need to get yourself to and from the start and finish points. Julia is happy to help you with the best options.
WPA groups have been exploring this island for over 13 years, with some returning to enjoy the island more than once. We guarantee some of the most amazing nature experiences on this planet.
Nothing delights the lens like striking contrasts of creative shoots and nature, and Lady Elliot serves these up in abundance — vibrant seascapes, captivating wildlife and fantastic creative shoots.
The adventure …
Immerse yourself in the heartland of uniquely captivating images. In 2020 we invite you to photograph Australia’s hidden gem, Lady Elliot Island.
WHAT ARE OUR WORKSHOPS ABOUT?
They are different to our tours in that we are often based at one stunning location. This offers you quality time, plus it allows us to offer more workshops – both in the field and indoors including processing and creative facets to improving your photography.
Here are the key points why you should join a WPA workshop:
- Most land costs are included, with great accommodation, meals and activities as per itinerary.
- We limit the group size to 6/7 per tutor. This offers you personal assistants and the chance to do more ONE ON ONE work with one of the world’s leading photo tutors.
- We help everyone from novice to a seasoned enthusiast.
- Your imagery comes first – not the tutors!
- We set challenges and offer fun concepts to help you understand photography better and to help you reach your creative goals.