PHOTO WORKSHOP – May 26/31, 2023
* Kachana Station, exclusively for our group.
* Targeting stunning Kimberley landscapes.
* We include two hours of chopper flights, plus chopper transfers to and from El Questro.
* Top creative shoots.
* Professional WPA Photo guide – your images come first!
* All accommodation – comfortable glamping.
* All meals and drinks.
* Further details as per itinerary.
ABOUT THIS ADVENTURE
We are offering you a unique 6 day photo adventure in the stunning Kimberley region of Australia, based at Kachana Station, near El Questro Station – Kachana Station
This is an isolated location with our group only, as far as your eyes can see. Few lenses have ever taken images in this unique location! This is an all-inclusive adventure:
1. Two hours of chopper time, per person twin share doors off. So just two of you to target what you want.
2. Plus flights in and out as per itinerary for more shoot opportunities.
3. Plus you have the option to add more chopper time if you are interested. Prices available closer to departure.
4. All accommodation (glamping), plus all meals and drinks.
5. Local expert guide, plus 2X WPA photo guides.
6. Exclusive access to the entire property!
7. Limited to a maximum of 6 adventurers.
Our key targets are aerial shoots, plus rugged gorges and unique nature. In addition, we include workshops offering leading-edge creative techniques and concepts.
Join us on this great ‘life experience’ adventure…
ITINERARY TO ADVENTURE…
This is one of the most exciting Aussie adventures we have ever offered! We depart Kununurra early this morning as a group in a private transfer to El Questro Station. Here we are met by Robby (station owner) for our exclusive helicopter trip to Kachana Station. No roads into this wilderness region! We are offering 5 nights of glamping under the stars in beds with hot showers. Our camp is basic but comfortable and in the heart of incredible Kimberley country that few get to see and exclusive to our group during our stay. During the flight, have your camera ready for your first landscape images. Stunning gorges, boab trees, and wilderness make this a photographers paradise. A workshop follows camp orientation by Robby by your photo guides. We then move for lunch to a gorge and stunning views and surroundings afternoon exploring with a mix of landscapes and nature subjects. Tonight, we enjoy a campfire and a few tall stories with a drink. Glamping accommodation
We offer four of the most incredible days in the wilderness that have seen few lenses and visitors. While our camp offers some locations to explore, we will grab a swag and overnight at least once in a wild and untouched location, using our exclusive chopper as transport. (Another flight.) The local rocks are over 300 million years old; this offers rugged ancient gorges, rivers and a scene that you have to experience to appreciate. Robby is guiding us each day with Darran and Frazer as your photo guides. We mix landscape shoots with nature shoots. All three guides will maximise adventures from reptiles to rare birds, macropods to the chance of a croc or two. Workshops are offered in the field and on the spot for best results. We will even look at night critters from geckos to perhaps finding a python. The stars are fantastic, and the days and nights are comfortable at this time of the year.
Glamping accommodation – (B,L,D)