Flinders Ranges (FULLY BOOKED)
PHOTO WORKSHOP -May 25/29 – 2020
For photographers at any level…
* Targeting fantastic landscapes
* Beautiful nature
* Unique creative shoots
* Fantastic astro shoots
* Professional WPA Photo guides – your images come first!
* All accommodation – 3 Star – limited, book early!
* Meals as per itinerary
* Park fees as per itinerary
WHERE WILL IT BE HELD?
Join our specially organised team of leading photographers for 5 days of stunning landscapes, nature and creative opportunities in one of the world’s great landscape locations. However, not only is it fantastic for landscapes, the Flinders Ranges is also unique for creative and nature imagery. This is our 4th time based at Merna Mora Station in the South-west of the ranges. A working sheep station that in itself offers new tracks to explore and photo’s close to our accommodation.
WHAT ARE OUR WORKSHOPS ABOUT?
They are different to our tours in that we are based at one stunning location and offering a few days to target key facets of photography. Quality time exploring landscapes to nature with the best field workshops. We also process some of the images with one on one help from your professional photo guides.
Here are the key points why you should join a WPA workshop:
1. We limit the group size to 5 photographers per tutor. This offers you personal assistants and the chance for ONE ON ONE help with one of the world’s leading photo tutors.
2. We help everyone from novice to a seasoned enthusiast.
3. Your imagery comes first – not the tutors!
4. We set challenges and offer fun concepts to help you understand photography better and to help you reach your creative goals.
The adventure …
Immerse yourself in the heartland of uniquely captivating images. In 2020 we invite you to photograph Australia’s outback gem – the Flinders Ranges.