PHOTO WORKSHOP – April 27/May 1 – 2022
Stunning landscapes and nature…
1 PLACES AVAILABLE
* Targeting fantastic landscapes.
* Beautiful nature.
* Unique creative shoots.
* Small numbers per tutor.
* Professional WPA Photo guides – your images come first!
* Group limited to 5-6 per tutor.
* All accommodation – limited, book early!
* Meals as per itinerary.
* Park fees as per itinerary.
* Choice to share transport or use your own.
WHERE WILL IT BE HELD?
Join our specially organised team of leading photographers for 5 days of stunning landscapes, nature and creative opportunities in one of the world’s great landscape and nature locations. The Cradle Mountain region is an outstanding place to learn photography and fine tune the skills you already poses.
Note that you can use your own transport or we will organise share transport, return Launceston.
WHAT ARE OUR WORKSHOPS ABOUT?
They are different to our tours in that we are based at one stunning location and offering a few days to target key facets of photography. Quality time exploring landscapes to nature with the best field workshops. We also process some of the images with one on one help from your professional photo guides.
Here are the key points why you should join a WPA workshop:
1. We limit the group size to 5 photographers per tutor. This offers you personal assistants and the chance for ONE ON ONE help with one of the world’s leading photo tutors.
2. We help everyone from novice to a seasoned enthusiast.
3. Your imagery comes first – not the tutors!
4. We set challenges and offer fun concepts to help you understand photography better and to help you reach your creative goals.
The adventure …
Immerse yourself in the heartland of uniquely captivating images. In 2021 we invite you to photograph Australia’s gem – Cradle Mountain, Tasmania.
WELCOME TO TASMANIA …
DAY 1 – Launceston to Cradle Mountain
We depart Launceston this morning at about 8am and drive west to the wild’s of Cradle Mountain. (Note that you should book at least one night’s accommodation, before this event in Launceston. It is a great town to explore. Julia will offer our workshop starting point accommodation about 3-4 months before the event.) We head out to your first shoot at 3pm and lovely late light. A chance for great images and for your professional photo guide to help you in the field with the best techniques. We include our first group dinner tonight.
Lodge accommodation – (D)
DAYs 2,3,4 – Cradle Mountain
Three magical full days exploring this fascinating wilderness location! We shoot early and late near and around Dove Lake and other locations. But this region is not just landscapes, it also offers outstanding nature. Your professional guide has visited Cradle many times since 1979. Our team of guides will work hard to offer you shoot options that few other photographers have shot. We target waterfalls, rainforest, wombats, birds, wallabies and some fun creative shoots. We mix outdoor field workshops with theory and review images shot to help you…