EXCITING PHOTO COMPETITION!
WHO CAN ENTER?
Anyone who is subscribed to our newsletter can enter this photo competition.
This competition aims to keep you in touch with other photo friends, to see new photo friends work and offer thought provoking content and feedback.
The overall winner will be offered an exclusive ‘one on one’, 4 day adventure on the beautiful tropical Island of Lady Elliot Island in Queensland – all expenses paid, (to be taken in November 2021) with the WPA guide of their choice – Darran, Pearce or Frazer.
Value – $10,000.00 (domestic flights to the value of $500 inclusive)
We are offering three monthly winners, each receiving one limited printed image of their choice, from either Darran, Pearce or Frazer (valued at $300.00 each – total per month $900) and a winners certificate for each winning photographer. Total value for the monthly competitions (May to Dec) – $7,200.00.
From the 3 monthly winners (May-December), the WPA team will decide on the overall winner.
Momento Pro are offering a $500.00 credit to be used for a Momento Book project. The ‘Peoples Choice’ winner. More information to follow on this prize. Plus, Snap Happy is throwing in a couple of codes to watch every episode produced by Tim Robinson, of his great photography show.
TOTAL PRIZE POOL – $18,000.00
1. Competition to run monthly – finishing last day of each month.
2. 3 winners per month.
3. First month is May – Last month is December.
4. All monthly winners go into the final grand prize draw.
5. Please enter each month via our website.
COMPETITION SIX – October
MONTH SIX OPEN
CLOSES October 31…
‘BLACK & WHITE LANDSCAPES’ is the theme for the month of October.
We are offering a fantastic photo competition in 2020/2021. Price to enter this competition – FREE! But you must be on our newsletter database. So you have nothing to lose. Enter today! Overall competition finishes 31 December, 2020.
Main winners to be announced in late January 2021.
* Each entrant is allowed to enter one image only per month.
* Photographer must be on our database, receiving our newsletters.
* Images can be from any year and from either your own private adventure, or whilst on a WPA adventure.
* Capture device is open.
* No layering, or added content allowed.
* The image entered needs to be to the monthly theme.
* Image can be any orientation with 2,048 pixels longest edge – Adobe RGB – Jpeg 100% – at 100 dpi. (This is important.)
* Please name your image with your name. e.g. D. Leal.jpg
* Depending on the theme and request of the monthly image, the original image format might be requested.
NOTE: Single capture images only!
If the above can not be offered, WPA reserves the right to not include an image for judging.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The competition is run by World Photo Adventures Pty Ltd.
• Employees of World Photo Adventures, including staff and freelance contributors, are not permitted to enter.
• Each photographer retains copyright of his or her image, and proper credit lines will be attributed to each photographer when used in any publicity of World Photo Adventures. The entrant authorises World Photo Adventures to display, print, and distribute in any manner any photographs entered in this competition to conduct and promote the competition.
• You must be on the World Photo Adventures database. That is, you receive our newsletter.
• The entrant must be the copyright owner of any images he/she enters into the competition.
• Any post-production and editing must be the work of the entrant.
• The entrant is responsible for obtaining all relevant model and/or property releases.
• The entrant indemnifies World Photo Adventures against any claim, legal or otherwise, that may arise out of publication of the image.
• By entering the photograph into this competition, the entrant guarantees to World Photo Adventures that the above entry requirements have been met.
• This is not a game of chance.
• The winner of the competition will be selected by World Photo Adventures. The judge’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
• The winner must use the prize in the month of November 2021.
• The prize cannot be bartered, transferred to anyone else or redeemable for cash.
(details are subject to change)